Berger & Montague, P.C. is investigating potential class
action lawsuits on behalf of anyone who paid "resort fees" to a
major Las Vegas resort within the last two years.
are "resort fees"?
"Resort fees" are mandatory fees added to nightly room rates at
hotels and resorts. These fees apply to a variety of amenities,
such as Wi-Fi, shuttle service, daily newspaper delivery, an
in-room telephone, printing of boarding passes, nightly turndown,
gym and pool access, use of a notary, etc. Consumers are typically
required to pay these "resort fees" whether they use these
amenities or not.
Other names for "resort fees" include:
- Facility fees
- Destination fees
- Amenity fees
- Resort charges
I know if I'm being charged a "resort fee"?
When booking a hotel room or resort online, make sure to read
the fine print. "Resort fees" are usually hidden from advertised
rates and are not listed until you reach the website's booking
page, where they are often bundled together with taxes.
If you are unable to find the "resort fee" online, you can call
the hotel to ask for the amount of the "resort fee" and what
amenities it includes.
you investigating Las Vegas "resort fees"?
Certain charges associated with Las Vegas "resort fees" may be
illegal and hurt guests by overcharging them. Berger & Montague
is investigating the following Las Vegas resorts:
- Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Las Vegas
- Caesars Palace Las Vegas
- Flamingo Las Vegas
- Harrah's Las Vegas
- Paris Las Vegas
- Rio All-Suites Hotel & Casino
- Bally's Las Vegas
- The Cromwell
- Planet Hollywood
- The LINQ Hotel & Casino
- Westgate Las Vegas Resort & Casino
- Westgate Flamingo Bay Resort
- The Venetian Resort Hotel Casino
- The Palazzo Resort Hotel Casino
- MGM Grand Las Vegas
- The Signature at MGM Grand Las Vegas
- The Mirage
- Mandalay Bay
- New York-New York
- Monte Carlo
- Circus Circus Las Vegas
- Delano Las Vegas
- The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas
- Red Rock Casino, Resort & Spa
- The Green Valley Ranch, Resort, Casino & Spa
- The Palace Station Hotel & Casino
- The Sunset Station Hotel & Casino
- The Boulder Station Hotel & Casino
- Treasure Island Hotel & Casino
- Tropicana Las Vegas Hotel & Casino
- Wynn Las Vegas
- The Encore at Wynn Las Vegas
If you paid a "resort fee" to any of the Las Vegas resorts
listed above within the last two years, contact Berger &
Montague. You may be able to file a class action lawsuit.
have to pay to consult with an attorney?
We are happy to talk with you about your potential claims free
of charge. If we decide to represent you in a lawsuit, we will
enter into a written contingent fee agreement with you. A
contingent fee agreement means we only get paid if we win, and that
we will receive our fees from the amount paid by the Defendant in
Please contact us to discuss the details of your case. You
- Use the contact form on this page ("Inquire About Your
- Email email@example.com
- Call (800) 424-6690
Stay updated and follow us on: